How Holmes Renovation is prioritizing our team and customer’s health.
Like you, Holmes Renovation is monitoring the latest news about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) closely. Our number one priority is the health and safety of all the members of our community. That’s why we are doing all we can to make sure we are available to assist you, and our Teams are following the guidelines and procedures provided by the CDC.
Beyond simply monitoring the situation, we are taking active measures to ensure our customer safety
- Limiting Contact and practicing social distancing
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing before arrival
- We can provide samples on-site to save time and help clients choose the right option
- Accommodating any request to reschedule in-person appointments
- Providing off-site virtual or online consultations and quotes for new customers.
To schedule a virtual consultation please contact our offices.
While we are continuing to operate, we understand the concerns you may have regarding our current estimate process, installations, or service appointments as we continue to adapt to the rapidly changing situation. Please reach out to us for any questions or concerns you may have.