French Patio Doors Offered in West Chester, OH & Surrounding Cities
Do you want French patio doors installed in your West Chester, Ohio, home, but are overwhelmed by the idea of beginning a door replacement project? Fortunately, there will be no reason to worry with Holmes Custom Renovations on your side. We have made it our business to completely simplify the home improvement process and that’s a legacy we’ve lived up to since our establishment in 2003.
What makes our French patio doors so special? For one, they are made by our friends at Marvin, a high-end brand that has led the window and door industry for nearly a century. Marvin is known for creating impressive products that are designed to last many years and boast a number of notable features, which include:
- A multi-point locking system for utmost security
- Availability in a variety of configurations, glass patterns, and hardware finishes
- Ultrex® fiberglass material that is stronger than and just as charming as wood
- Everwood® interior finish that can be stained to match your home’s existing wood trim
- A patented, impermeable, and factory-applied finish that will remain beautiful and vibrant for many years
- Low-E glass that could help maximize your home’s thermal efficiency throughout the year
And, you’ll be amazed by the precision with which your French patio door installation will be completed on your home in the West Chester, OH, area. We have complete trust in our highly trained crew of employees, so much so that we back their work with a five-year workmanship warranty.
If you have questions about the French patio doors and other products we offer in West Chester, OH, and surrounding cities, contact Holmes Custom Renovations today.